About Me

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Oh The Joys Of Running


It’s that time again…Marathon training is back in full swing.  Oh the joys of running.  I love it.  I feel like working out is my job.  Sometimes I do it when I’m sick or really don’t want to but as a fitness professional I have to push through those feelings and get it done. 
Running, on the other hand is me.  It’s who I am and what makes me happy.  I love hearing my own heart beating when I’m finished.  It is an amazing feeling to be able to hear your heart beating in your body and feel the rush of blood flowing in your veins.  Can you tell I love it?  I hate knowing I’m about to run 15 miles but Iove the thrill of finishing. It’s almost like getting on the Grease Lighting at Astroworld.  You are scared as you are putting your seatbelt on but the moment they say all clear it is so much fun. As soon as the ride is over you are running back to the front of the line to do it again.
You may not feel that way about running or working out but I know you feel the positive effects of getting your blood pumping.  Game on ladies!  Schools about to start, it’s about to get cooler, and your fitness journey can only get better.  We learn new things about ourselves daily. Not only about our character but about how strong we are and how much we can push our bodies a little more.  I love leaving camp everyday because I can feel the energy that each one of you exudes in your workouts. I know that through you I have accomplished what God has trusted me to do and that is the ability to push you just enough to help you reach your fitness goals. 
Have a great day ladies and remember to SWEAT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get gorgeous ABS with these easy moves!