About Me

Monday, July 11, 2011

Nope I’m not perfect when it comes to eating!


Ask anyone who knows me and they will say "NEVER, EVER under any circumstance give Cecily fudge!!"  Whoever said that sweets do not make people hyper is wrong.  I’m living proof of that.  Just ask my best friend Jenna or whoever plays Bunco with me.  I go crazy to the point where I’m down right annoying.  I’m also not very good at socials. 

Here’s what I do.  (This may not be the answer you are looking for but it’s the truth.)  Since I know these things are my downfalls I eat really well the week before I know I have somewhere to go with girlfriends, or a big party to host/attend.  This way when I go to my event I can eat what I want and not feel too guilty. I do however, survey what is available and only eat the things that I really,really want.  I also will eat 3 bites of veggies or fruit for every one bite of “yummyness”.

As for fudge I just stay away...except for Christmas. 

I know food should not be used as a way to enjoy things but it is everywhere you go.  Plan ahead and you will be fine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get gorgeous ABS with these easy moves!