About Me

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

If you love learning you love the discipline that goes with it.  Proverbs 12:1

Recently I have started looking into taking an online course so I can become a life coach.  I started weighing out my options and praying about it.  I'm trying to decide if it's worth the money and if I have time for it.  Then I ran across this verse today in my bible study.  Bam it hit me.  It's not about the time or the money.  It's about the discipline.  I have time for books, facebook, and t.v. I would just need to be disciplined not to get wrapped up in those things and focus on something that will help me be a better fitness expert. 

I know God allowed me to go through so much last year and I'm excited to see how He will use me to help others.  I would love to be able to help people with cancer change their eating habits so the effects of all the drugs aren't as painful.  Maybe I could be a life coach to people going through some of the things I went through last year.  It's hard having two small kids and always being sick.  I know some people can't be joyful and thankful during times when you think there is no end in sigh. 

Only God knows the plans He has for me and I know they are greater then I could ever imagine.  Until then I will take it one day at a time and discipline myself to study and continue to learn ways to be a better wife, mother, friend, daughter, sister, and fitness expert. 

Ways I Can Live it...

-Make a list of things I need to do and discipline myself to do at least one a day.

-Find an accountability partner.  Tell them my plans and ask them to check on me a few times a month. 

-Commit to it for at least a week.  I may like the results and find it's easy to fit studying in.


PS I signed up for the Sea Brook lucky trails marathon on March 17  Pray for me to do good.  I've really been enjoying running again!!!

2 comments:

Get gorgeous ABS with these easy moves!